Want to donate funds directly to Future Tenant? Please go here to make your donation.
We thank you for your generous gift!
Future Tenant needs both individual and corporate support in order to exist, and carry out its mission. There are many ways you can give to Future Tenant - and every donation and contribution makes a huge difference.
Individual support, from citizens of Pittsburgh and elsewhere, is critical to Future Tenant's ability to carry on. Even small amounts of time and money can help give local artists the opportunities they need to grow and succeed.
Here is a breakdown to give you an idea of what your donation can achieve at Future Tenant:
- $10 - Future Tenant can purchase items such as small installation materials or cleaning supplies to support exhibitions and events.
- $20 - Future Tenant can replace aging tools and hardware to make installation and production processes easier and smoother for featured artists, performers and curators.
- $50 - Future Tenant can purchase online marketing materials, such as Facebook boosting, to help reach out to the Pittsburgh community in support of featured artists.
- $100 - Future Tenant can pay for printed marketing materials and postage for a single exhibition or event, such as postcards and posters, enabling the organization to help artists reach out to the local community and gain recognition.
- $250 - Future Tenant can award an honorarium to an artist or curator in recognition of their time, work and creativity put into an exhibition or performance event. Future Tenant believes strongly that all artists should be paid for their work, and a donation at this level supports that commitment.
- $500 - Future Tenant can pay a local musician to perform at a Gallery Crawl, fundraiser or other special event, providing an opportunity for exposure to that artist and lively entertainment to visitors.
- $1,000+ - Future Tenant can make a capital improvement that can last for years to come, such as improved signage, lighting, technology or other infrastructure, improving the organization's ability to serve artists far into the future.
You can donate to Future Tenant online, using the link displayed above, or by visiting our space and donating in-person. Additionally, Future Tenant is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, making your donation tax-deductible.
Did you know that Future Tenant has more than 10,000 local visitors each year, attending our exhibitions, special events, and performances? Online, Future Tenant's content is viewed thousands more times by both a local and international audience.
Future Tenant's corporate sponsorship program allows your business to show its support for the rich artistic and cultural scene of Pittsburgh. Your support can also benefit your business and employees in numerous ways.
- Your logo featured prominently in Future Tenant's physical location on 819 Penn Avenue.
- Your logo featured prominently on Future Tenant's website, www.futuretenant.org.
- Your logo placed on printed marketing materials, including pamphlets, posters, postcards, outdoor advertisements, etc.
- Posts acknowledging your business and your products on Future Tenant's social media channels, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Your products featured and distributed during Gallery Crawl events, Opening Receptions, Fundraising events and other special events at Future Tenant.
- Complimentary tickets for your employees to Future Tenant's Fundraisers and other special events.
For full details on the various benefits of corporate sponsorship, as well as full information on audience demographics and marketing reach both online and offline, please email us at email@example.com to request a sponsorship packet. Future Tenant is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, making your donation partially tax-deductible depending on the amount and the benefits received.
Our Generous Corporate Sponsors Include:
*Special note - Carnegie Mellon University deducts a 12% overhead fee from all cash donations to Future Tenant. This is because Future Tenant's finances are managed through CMU's channels, and Future Tenant receives administrative support from the University.